Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Safety
1. It is hereby informed "siddhishubham.com or its parent concern Siddhi Shubham" is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
6. If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
7. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
8. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
9. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
10. For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
11. For "Dead on Arrival" products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result
non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
12. Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
13. The court at KOLKATA shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Your Name , Address
Phone Number & Email Address.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments